A Front Flow spray booth is an example of a Cross Flow booth. Air comes in through the front filtered doors and then travels horizontally through the center of the booth and continues to the rear, taking with it the overspray and dust particles. The rear area of the booth contains a filtered exhaust plenum which draws the air through the filters before ducting the air out of the booth and into the outside.
• All Booths are ETL Listed, Standard
• Manufactured on all CNC Equipment for Superior Fit & Finish
• G90, Galvanized Steel, Panel Construction
• All Tube Axial Fans with Non-Sparking, Airfoil Propellors for Quiet Operation
• Adjustable Main Door Hinges with Alignment Pins