BANANZA® B-Series direct-fired, air make-up systems are designed specifically for the finishing market. These commercial units provide ventilation, heating with optional curing for automotive, RV, truck, boat and aircraft spray booths, as well as industrial components and parts, cabinets/woodwork and furniture finishing.
100% thermal efficient, BANANZA® spray booth heaters help reduce energy costs and introduce a controlled amount of fresh, clean, tempered air into the finishing area. This can result in reduced cycle times, improved productivity and finishing quality.
• Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, galvanized steel construction – durable & long lasting
• Large access panels help provide easy maintenance of the blower, motor, drives and burners
• BANANZA® B-Series direct-fired air handlers with SPRAY-CURE™ BANANZA® B-Series finishing air make-up handlers with SPRAY-CURE™ technology can be mounted indoors (beside or above the booth) or outdoors (on the roof or beside the building) and can be used with any configuration of spray booth
• Available in CFM from 4,000 to 60,000
• With an array of configurations you can easily meet your shop space demands in new or retrofit applications
Direct-Fired Spray Cure Brochure
Direct-Fired Dimension Selection Guide
Direct-Fired Installation Manual